3 Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 Saints

Where Real Role Playing Exists...Not That Asinine High School or Chase Crap

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pride Championship Wrestling (PCW) Results Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X

X

Pride Championship Wrestling (PCW) Results Thread Empty
PostSubject: Pride Championship Wrestling (PCW) Results Thread   Pride Championship Wrestling (PCW) Results Thread EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 1:33 am

June 13, 2011 Results

*Welcome To Hell by Bad Meets Evil blares over the PA continuously after the intro is played, we are live in front of another jam packed crowd this week in the TD Garden located in Boston, Mass.*

Jim Ross: Welcome to this edition of Pride Championship Wrestling, I am Jim Ross being joined by my broadcast partner Joey Styles and we got a good show on tap for you tonight.

Joey Styles: Indeed we do, we have a big match scheduled for tonight that was made last week, with two men making their in-ring debuts for PCW that being The Undertaker and Montel Vontavious Porter, MVP.

Jim Ross: Not only that but the General Manager of PCW, Paul Heyman is set to make an announcement regarding the World Title picture, and he will be making his way out here...right now.

*Welcome To Hell plays again as GM Paul Heyman makes his way down the ramp, the crowd gives him a good pop and Heyman has a sadistic smile on his face. He takes the mic*

Paul Heyman: ITS ABOUT TO GET HOT HERE IN BOSTON! *Crowd cheers* Damn right, PCW is about to go big, and I mean really big. We aren't your average cupcake promotion that sits on its thumbs and doesn't come up with great ideas. PCW aims to give you the fans, the absolute BEST in wrestling PERIOD. Its time to take PRIDE back in WRESTLING.

*This Fire Burns plays on the PA, and out comes CM Punk interrupting Paul Heyman, he walks out to the ring looking confident, he steps into the ring with a mic in hand.*

CM Punk: I don't mean to interrupt you boss, but you said you were going to make a decision on the World Title picture and seeing as me and Kaziishi Matsufucko went to a double count-out, I believe not only me but Kaz should entitled to a rematch, this time with the title on the line.

Paul Heyman: *chuckles* Matsufucko, that's pretty funny. Now...

*Ready For War plays next on the PA, as Kaziishi Matsumoto makes his out with his manager Kurt Angle and his entourage of Rampage Jackson & Josh Koscheck. Kaz steps into the ring, demands he'd be given a mic, so the ring announcer quickly gives him one.*

Kaziishi Matsumoto: Unlike CM Fuck, I do mean to interrupt you Heyman cause you see, like Punky Brewster pointed out, I believe that he and I should be entitled to a rematch and I do agree that the PCW World Title should be on the line. *grins*

CM Punk: CM Fuck? Is that the best you can come up with?

Kaziishi Matsumoto: I'll do you one better, how about a roundhouse kick to the back of your head?

CM Punk: Do it. No one's stopping you, unless your butt-buddies behind you don't want you to.

Kaziishi Matsumoto: *grins* You know what Punk, your right. There is no one stopping me and I do think my manager Kurt Angle and my entourage Rampage and Kos want me to kick your head off your shoulders.

*Voices blares over the PA, as Randy Orton makes his way down the ramp, he slides into the ring, and looks at the faces in the ring with an icy, cold look in his eyes.*

Randy Orton: I was in the back and I couldn't help but make my presence known. I see Kaziishi and Punk are getting in their panties in a wad so I figure I'd come out and give my two cents. Mr. Heyman, i think I am as deserving as those two gentlemen standing across me from in getting a World Title match so I figure you should make it a triple threat match to crown the first ever PCW World Heavyweight Champion.

Paul Heyman: You know what Orton? That's not a bad idea at all, I like the sound of that. At the first ever PCW pay-per-view event called "Revolution" which takes place on July 10th, we will have out main event to crown the first ever PCW World Champion. It will be Randy Orton, Kaziishi Matsumoto, and CM Punk. Three of the best wrestlers in the world, battling it out to become champion!

*The crowd pops loud at the announcement, excited for the match*

Paul Heyman: But....that will take place in a few weeks time. However, tonight, all three of you will be in action. Kaz will be taking on "The Natural" Mack Robinson as previously announced last week.

Kaziishi Matsumoto: *smiles*

Paul Heyman: And in the main event, Randy Orton will be taking on CM Punk!

*Orton and Punk stand face to face with each other, ready to do battle in tonight's main event. Then, all of sudden Kaz orders Rampage and Koscheck to jump Orton and Punk. Kos goes after Orton and Rampage works on Punk. The two entourage members are getting the upper hand until Kos goes for a hook that misses Orton and he hits an RKO that eliminates Koscheck. Rampage is hammering away at Punk in the corner and he goes for an uppercut that misses, Punk comes up and hits Rampage with a vicious Shining Wizard to the chin and a bulldog. Kurt Angle charges after Orton but he is immediately met with an RKO. Kaz is seen outside the ring, pissed off at the failed assault while Punk and Orton look over at each other*

*Commercial Break*

*Michelle McCool vignette*

*We cut to the commentary table as Jim Ross and Joey Styles are about to recap what just took place*

Jim Ross: What a hot start to PCW tonight, Paul Heyman has announced that at the first PCW pay-per-view Revolution, a triple threat match will take place to crown the first ever PCW World Champion, a match that will feature Randy Orton, Kaziishi Matsumoto, and CM Punk.

Joey Styles: Not only that but that attack just now ordered by Kaz was turned back by Orton and Punk. Clearly, these two aren't afraid of what comes their way.

Jim Ross: But how will they fare tonight in the main event against each other? We shall see.

Match 1: Michelle McCool vs. Rosita

Introduction:

Michelle makes her way down to the ring garnering some considerable heat.

Rosita comes out to cheers, looking ready to compete.

Action:

-The two women trash talk in the center of the ring until Rosita slaps McCool. JR declares that to be feisty. McCool holds her face before pushing Rosita completely over. When Rosita stands up McCool catches her with a vicious roundhouse kick. 1…2…kick out.

-McCool has a wicked look in her eye according to JR. She sets Rosita up and hits a suplex. Another cover, another kickout. McCool drags Rosita to her feet by her hair and hits her with several European uppercuts, this knocks Rosita into the corner where McCool takes great pleasure in delivering several hard chops to Rosita’s chest.

-She uses her boot to choke out Rosita until the referee actually has to pull her off and talk to McCool, McCool heads back towards Rosita who is just about getting to her feet. McCool drags her to the center of the ring and is setting up for the Wings of Love, but she spends too much time posing and Rosita back body drops her. Both women are down center of the ring and the referee starts to count them down.

-At the count of seven McCool is back up albeit only with the help of the ropes, Rosita is back up pretty soon too. The two women run at each other and Rosita ducks under the Big Boot attempt from McCool. McCool runs straight back at Rosita who counters with armdrag.

-McCool is straight back up and charges again but gets caught with the same move. Rosita hits the armdrag a third time. McCool is looking winded now and when she gets back to her feet she walks straight into a hurricanrana from Rosita. Rosita gets the cover 1…2…kick out. Rosita heads up to the high risk district according to JR but as McCool recovers to her feet Rosita lands a lovely crossbody.

-Joey Styles screams at Rosita to cover McCool but she doesn’t. “That could comeback to haunt her” exclaims Styles. Rosita is perched on the top going for her finishing maneuver, the moonsault. McCool gets her knees up though, and both women are down again in the center of the ring. McCool recovers first and when Rosita gets up, McCool almost takes her head off with a Big Boot. JR says this one is over, but McCool isn’t done. She drags a lifeless Rosita back to her feet and hits the Faithbreaker. 1…2…3. This one is over.

Result: Michelle McCool def. Rosita via pinfall in 6:34.

*We cut to backstage as Anti-Gravity is about to make their way out to the ring*

*Commercial Break*

*Get Ready To Fly plays over the PA*

Out come AJ Styles and John Morrison. Jim Ross says he doesn’t know what these two members of Anti-Gravity are doing here, they’re not scheduled to be out at this point. They get into the ring and AJ grabs the mic. He says he has a bone to pick with The Corre. He says that it is bad enough the way they got involved in last weeks match which he says cost him or Morrison a chance at the World Title. But there’s more than that. Backstage just over a week ago this happened:

*A video loads on the titantron showing Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater beating down Christian with a steel chair in a corridor, until Styles and Morrison chased them off*

AJ says he doesn’t take kindly to three little punks like them taking out one of his best friends. He says that he wants The Corre to get their asses out here and explain themselves.

*End Of Days plays on the PA*

The three members of The Corre walk out on to the stage but stay at the top. JR notes that AJ and Morrison are smiling, something he doesn’t agree with, after all if business does pick up, it’s three-on-two.

AJ says Barrett better do some explaining about, first of all, why his goons attacked Christian last week.

Barrett smiles as he starts to speak. “The reason my ‘goons’, as you so ridiculously termed them, attacked your ‘friend’ Christian is for one simple reason – and that is because I want to be the PCW World Champion”. AJ says that he doesn’t understand why that led to the attack on Christian. Barrett smirks and says that he is going to put it simply so even a stupid redneck like Styles can understand. He says he saw Christian as his biggest threat to becoming PCW Champ. So he wanted to eliminate Christian from the running. He says the reason Slater & Gabriel didn’t come after you two is because you’re less of a threat, and we proved that by costing you that match last week.

AJ is furious and says that Barrett better get his ass down to the ring now so he can get the beating he deserves, unless he’s not man enough. Barrett starts to head down the ramp but Gabriel & Slater pull him back. The Corre head backstage and the crowd boos. AJ looks furious at first but his music hits and him and Morrison pose before leaving the ring. They do one last pose right at the top of the ramp but… what the hell?! JR yells as The Corre return to the stage armed with steel chairs beating the living hell out of Styles and Morrison. The beat down is vicious and ends with a conchairto to Styles.

The Corre stands proudly over the two downed members of Anti-Gravity and they raise each other’s hands. Barrett screams at Morrison and Styles to never mess with The Corre again.

*We cut to back to commentary with Jim Ross and Joey Styles*

Joey Styles: Wow, The Corre is just getting the one-up on these guys it seems in this little war they have going on.

Jim Ross: it sure seems that way but I don't think Anti-Gravity is going down without a fight. They just need to re-group and recover.

Joey Styles: Easier said than done JR, those were some vicious beatings The Corre put on them.

Jim Ross: We'll just have to see where this will go. More action ahead on PCW after this commercial break.

*Commercial Break*

Cody Rhodes and Brandon Copeland vs “Ace” The Rocker and Eric Young

Introduction:

Both Rhodes and his tag team partner Brandon Copeland head down to the ring and they are accompanied by Maxine.

Next it is Eric Young’s music that hits and he and “Ace” The Rocker make their way down to the ring, they are accompanied by Maryse.

Maxine tries to get in Maryse’s face but Maryse just gives her the hand and walks away.

Action :

-It’ll be Cody Rhodes and “Ace” The Rocker to start things off. Cody gets in some early offense and takes Ace back into the corner with chops, punches and kicks all landing. Rhodes brings Ace back to the center of the ring and hits a snap suplex for the two count.

-Rhodes drags Ace to the corner before tagging Brandon Copeland in, whilst Copeland is getting in the ring Rhodes makes use of the referee’s five count as he uses his foot to choke out Ace. Copeland whips Ace across the ring and knocks him down with a flying forearm.

-Copeland is straight back up and hits a beautiful standing moonsault on Ace resulting in another 2 count. JR says he is impressed that a man of Copeland’s considerable size could execute such a move, and it nearly won the match too. Copeland has climbed to the outside and as Ace recovers to his feet, he uses the ropes as a springboard in going for a seated senton but Ace hits him with a vicious clothesline in mid-air.

-Both men are down center of the ring, they both struggle and use the ropes to help themselves up. Copeland is seemingly the first to recover and charges at Ace but Ace counters Copeland’s attack into a Samoan Drop. The crowd pops at the move and both men are now crawling to make the tag. Copeland tags in Rhodes and Ace gets to Eric Young. Young comes in and hits a flying clothesline, they both get back up and Rhodes charges at Young but gets caught with a dropkick.

-Young goes top rope and hits a leg drop for a 2 count. Rhodes get back up and is creamed by a superkick from Young. JR screams at Young to cover him but Young ignores, goes top rope and connects with a moonsault. A very close 2 count that time, Young can’t believe it wasn’t three. But Young stalks Rhodes and when Rhodes returns to his feet a swift kick in the gut sets up for the Spike Piledriver.

-Young goes for it but Maxine is up on the apron flirting with Young. Young walks over and starts to make conversation. Maryse has made her way round and pulls Maryse’s legs resulting in Maryse hitting her face off the apron. They start to scrap on the outside but as Young turns around he is caught with the Beautiful Disaster.

-Rhodes goes for the cover 1…2…and Ace breaks up the count. Copeland is back in the ring though and as Ace stands up he gets caught with a Savate Kick. Ace falls to the outside. Copeland goes after him. Rhodes sets up Young and hits the Cross Rhodes. 1…2…3.

-They’ve done it, Rhodes and Copeland are victorious. The referee raises both their hands and Maxine gets in the ring to hug Cody. Maryse is holding Ace’s head on the outside and Young is laid out on the mat.

Result: “Dashing” Cody Rhodes and Brandon Copeland def. “Ace” The Rocker and Eric Young via pinfall in 10:15.

*Commercial Break*

Match 3: Kaziishi Matsumoto w/Kurt Angle vs. "The Natural" Mack Robinson

Introduction:

Mack Robinson gets the jobber's entrance as he looks on for his opponent.

Kaz comes out with Kurt Angle at his side who is still reeling from that RKO sustained by Randy Orton earlier.

Action:

-The bell rings, and Kaz walks up to Mack and slaps him hard in the face. Mack falls to the ground, holding his face. Kaz tells Mack that he is going to make his bitch. Kaz grabs a hold of Mack and hits him with him "Pride Before The Fall." Kaz goes for the cover, but when the ref goes to count three, Kaz picks Mack up off the mat and says its not over yet.

-Kaz positions Mack on his knees, then delivers leg kicks to chest and its followed up by spinning back kick to the face which leaves Mack out on his back. Matsumoto then hits a Running 450 Splash which he calls "Original Sin." He goes for the cover, 1..2..once again Kaz picks Mack's shoulders off the mat and says its not over until he says it is.

-Kaz has Mack by the chin, and Kaz yells at him, "YOU ARE MY BITCH! DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?" and then he hits a vicious Roundhouse Kick to the back of Mack's head. Kurt Angle looks on, smiling at the beatdown Kaz is putting on Mack. Then, Kaz goes for "Break Your Will" as he applies a sleeperhold to Mack, then drives one of his elbows repeatedly into Mack's neck.

-The dominating Kaz lets off of Mack, and then he says to himself "its time to finish this shit." He goes for "You're An Embarrassment" and he hammers down blow after blow on Mack Robinson until the referee calls for the bell to stop the match. Kaz is declared the winner, the ref tries to raise Kaz's arm in victory but he doesn't like that and he hits the ref with a Roundhouse Kick. Kurt Angle walks into the ring with a mic and he says, "The winner of the match and the soon-to-be the first ever PCW World Champion...Kaziishi Matsumoto!! Oh its real...its damn real."

Result: Kaziishi Matsumoto def. "The Natural" Mack Robinson by ref stoppage in 3:45.

*We cut to the backstage area where Edge is walking towards the stage, ready to make his PCW debut.*

*The Miz vignette*

*Metangulis plays over the PA as Edge makes his way out to the ring wearing a jacket, white shirt, blue jeans and sunglasses, he does his routine taunt with the pyro then slides into the ring. The crowd cheers Edge as he gets on the mic*

Edge: How we doing Boston? *crowd cheers* Awesome, I love it. I already love being here in Pride Championship Wrestling where I get to take PRIDE into what I love doing in front of all of you and that's being a wrestler. *crowds starts chanting his name* I can't wait to start competing again but...there is one guy on the roster right now that I would love to mix it up with in the ring right now and I would like to call out The Miz at this time.

*I Came To Play blares over the PA as The Miz makes his way out to the stage with a mic in hand*

The Miz: Edge...Edge..Edge. Really? *Crowd Heat* Really? You want to face me, The Miz? Well Edge, you have been quite the annoyance in the locker room since you have arrived here in PCW and I would take great pleasure in shutting you up.

Edge: Is that so? Well, what the coincidence. I want to shut you up as well Miz. *thinks* An idea just popped into my head, how about at the very first PCW pay-per-view, "Revolution" we give these fans a marquee match to remember? How about it Miz?

The Miz: ...Hmmm...I question whether or not you really deserve it Edge but if it will mean I get to shut you up...then your on. I'll enjoy beating you on July the 10th because I AM THE MIZ...AND I'M AWESOME! *exits the stage*

Edge: *smiles sadistically*

*Commercial Break*

Match 4: The Undertaker vs. MVP

Introduction:

The gongs sound off and The Undertaker appears, the crowd gives him a good reaction. He looks to be in top form for his first in-ring match in PCW.

MVP comes out next, he gets a mixed reaction. He looks focused and wants to make an impact here by knocking off The Undertaker.

Action:

-These two start off by trading a few blows back and forth, Taker gets the better of the exchanges with a stiff uppercut followed up by a clothesline. Taker picks up MVP, whips him into the ropes, and MVP catches a Big Boot to the face. Taker goes for a cover and gets a nearfall. The Deadman waits for MVP to get up, and he wrenches his arm. Going for Old School, but MVP doesn't allow Taker to pull it off and he bounces off the ring rope causing Taker to fall in-between the ropes.

-MVP drags Taker over to the middle of the ring and applies an armlock. Taker gets up and slips out of the hold. Taker goes at MVP with right hands, then drops him with a sidewalk slam. Cover, 1..2..kickout.

-Undertaker picks up MVP, he whips him into the ropes and Taker bends down only to get caught with a damaging kick to the face from MVP. Taker is a little dazed, and MVP seizes the opportunity and hits The Play Of The Day. Cover, 1..2..kickout.

-MVP thought he had it there, gets up and waits for Taker to get up. He attempts The Playmaker but Taker slips out of it and he clotheslines MVP out of the ring and Taker also falls out to the floor with him.

-Both men are down. At the count at 5, they try getting to their feet. Standing up, they trade a few blows, then MVP dropkicks Taker's leg. MVP slides back into the ring but Undertaker grabs ahold of his foot. The count is at 8 now, MVP kicks Undertaker away with a boot to the face. The ref counts 10. MVP wins by countout.

-After the match, MVP is celebrating. However, The Undertaker doesn't take too kindly to the celebration as he chokeslams him and drops him with a Tombstone Piledriver. Taker does The Darkness Prayer as we go to break.

Result: MVP def. The Undertaker by count-out in 7:56.

*Commercial Break*

Main Event: Randy Orton vs. CM Punk

Introduction:

Randy Orton comes out first to big reaction, not rattled a bit from tonight's earlier assault.

CM Punk is out next, the crowd is also cheering him.

Action:

-Right before the bell rings, Kaziishi Matsumoto comes down the ramp with a steel chair in hand. Orton and Punk anticipate another attack, but Kaz folds this chair open and takes a seat to watch the match.

-This match is underway, Orton applies a side headlock, Punk pushes him off into the ropes. Orton is met with a clothesline from Punk. Cover, 1..2..kickout. The Second City Saint goes on the attack, driving elbows repeatedly into Orton's shoulders. He lets off Orton, and kicks him in ribs. He goes for another cover, 1..2..kickout.

-Punk then whips Orton into the corner, hits his signature Shining Wizard-Bulldog combo. He goes for another cover, 1..2..kickout. Punk starts getting a little frustrated. He brings Orton over to the ring ropes, laying his throat on the middle rope and placing his knee on Orton's neck, applying pressure to choke Orton. He lets go at the count of three.

-CM picks Orton up, he is about to go for something but Orton hits him with an explosive European uppercut, then another. Orton hits a clothesline, then another. He follows this up with a powerslam, then another. The Viper is hitting these moves in rapid succession. He hits his signature modified backbreaker. Orton begins pounding on the mat, looking to hit the RKO when Kaziishi jumps up on the ring apron. Orton charges after Kaz but he hops off the ring apron before Orton can do anything, he turns around and walks right into a GTS from Punk. Cover, 1..2..nearfall.

-Punk is getting pissed off, then he steps out onto the ring apron, Kaz misses with Punk on the ring apron but Punk kicks him away. Punk goes for a springboard clothesline only to get countered into an RKO. Orton climbs on top of Punk to make the cover, 1..2..and then when the ref's hand comes down for three, Kaz out of nowhere hits Orton with a punt-like kick to the skull. Rendering Orton unconscious. The ref calls for the bell, signaling the DQ finish.

-Kaziishi then walks over to Punk and applies the "Your Mom Can't Save You" submission hold, choking out Punk. The show goes off the air, with multiple referees trying to pull Kaz off of Punk.

Result: Randy Orton def. CM Punk by DQ in 8:00.

*END*

Sorry its late guys, Im making it a point that the shows will be out weekly by Monday or Tuesday. The PPV will be on the 10 of July as said in the show.

Show Credits: X & AttitudeForLife
Back to top Go down

Pride Championship Wrestling (PCW) Results Thread
Page 1 of 1